Join us along with the Canadian Celiac Association and Catelli for the #AskTheCeliac Twitter Party!
May 1, 2017 – 8 – 9pm EDT
As you know, Mums ‘n Chums has a soft spot for families living the gluten free lifestyle.
We are thrilled to bring you this fun and interactive Twitter Party, scheduled for 8p.m. EST on Monday, May 1st, 2017.
Whether you are new to Celiac disease, living gluten free by choice, have a gluten intolerance or are just plain curious to find out more about the gluten free lifestyle, you’re bound to learn something and have a blast in this fast paced and fun online party!
Representatives from the CCA will be on hand to answer questions, share facts and offer up informative tips on gluten free living and will also be asking YOU some questions to test your gluten free knowledge! Be sure to stay to the end, as we have 10 fabulous prizes (listed below) to give away during the party hour.
Prizes, you say?
Here’s the list of #AsktheCeliac official Twitter party prizes you may be eligible to win during the entry period of this party:
- Catelli $100 prize pack + a complimentary CCA one-year membership ($60 value) — $160 value
- Gluten Free- The Definitive Resource Guide by Shelley Case – retail $25 CDN
- Canadian Celiac Pocket Dictionary- very popular with members! – retail $10 CDN
- Celiac Disease for Dummies – retail $20 CDN
- Gluten Free By the Sea cookbook – retail $10 CDN
- Gluten Free By the Sea cookbook – retail $10 CDN
- Gluten Free Anytime cookbook – retail $10 CDN
- Gluten Free Anytime cookbook – retail $10 CDN
- Gluten Free By the Sea – Silver Anniversary edition cookbook – retail $10 CDN
- Gluten Free By the Sea – Silver Anniversary edition cookbook – – retail $10 CDN
“Wait…what is a Twitter Party and how do I participate?”
Want to join us but think you’re not a “Twitter person”?
There’s nothing like a good old fashioned Twitter party (and of course some AMAZING prizes) to help you change that! If you’ve never participated in a Twitter party before, we’ve got you covered with a beginner’s tutorial AND some handy snapchat tips (please also be sure to scroll down for ALL the official #AsktheCeliac Party rules):
- For a fully detailed how-to for participating in a Twitter Party, click here for our handy dandy Twitter party newbie guide!
- Log on to Twitter 10 minutes (or more) prior to the party start time of 8p.m. EST on Monday, May 1st.
- Follow the #AsktheCeliac hashtag to get up to date on any last-minute deets and info to will help you follow along!
- Be sure to also follow all co-host and sponsor accounts: @MumsnChums, our “twitter jail” account @Mumsnchums1, as well as @CCACeliac for details and updates!
- Log in to TweetChat and include our party hashtag #AsktheCeliac, which filters out all non-party tweets so it’s way easier for you to follow along (Twitter parties can move pretty fast!)
- Be sure to check out all the official #AsktheCeliac Twitter party rules and regulations (below) to ensure you are fully eligible to enter to win and participate.
#Twitterparty alert! Join @mumsnchums @CCACeliac & sponsor Catelli for #AsktheCeliac May 1 at 8p EST! http://bit.ly/2p0ZSCu #ad Pls RT
Rules and Regulations
The entry period begins on Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 8:00PM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 9:00p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
BY ENTERING THE #AskTheCeliac TWITTER PARTY, YOU (“PARTICIPANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Eligibility. The #AskTheCeliac Twitter Party is open only to legal residents of Canada who are nineteen (19) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of Canadian Celiac Association and party Administrator(s) (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related chapter executives, suppliers, printers and distributors, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible.
- Administrator(s) and Sponsor. The administrators of this campaign and Twitter party are the Canadian Celiac Association (the “Administrator(s)”) with assistance from Mums n’ Chums. The sponsor of the Twitter party is Catelli. The Sponsor’s role in the campaign is limited to providing the prizes to the winners and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the campaign.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter party constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
HOW TO ENTER
By entering the Contest and submitting an entry, each Participant: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his or her entry (and all individual components thereof), in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason without compensation; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his or her entry in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the contest parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- To enter the Twitter party, entrants must comment in a relevant manner in response to official party questions posted by the party host(s) in the required format and include the designated hashtag, #AskTheCeliac, during the Twitter party period of 8pm-9pm EDT, May 1, 2017 and follow @CCAceliac.
- The submitted comment/tweet must comply with the twitter party restrictions set out in these Official Rules. No purchase is required.
- By participating you agree that your participation conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator(s) may disqualify you from the Twitter party if it believes, in its sole discretion that your participation fails to conform. There is no limit to the number of participation tweets necessary and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only tweets submitted in the required format, by participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out in the rules, during the Entry Period will be considered.
- Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this twitter party.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Prizes are available to Canadian residents only. The prizes and prize values are to be announced. Quebec residents are excluded.
- All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- There is a limit of one (1) prize per Participant. Odds of winning are based on the number of Participants who both participated using the hashtag #AskTheCeliac, follow @CCAceliac and answered questions asked by the host(s) in the required format, ie. A1:, A2:, A3:, etc. during the Twitter party period.
- Prizes will be awarded using a random draw, conducted by the Administrator(s)within the hour of the Twitter party. Potential winners will be notified by tweet and/or Direct Message Potential winners must respond within 48 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator(s) may request to confirm such eligibility). If a potential winner does not respond or confirm eligibility, an alternate winner may be chosen.
- Prizes are shipped directly from the Canadian Celiac Association (CCA). The Twitter party winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. CCA will make reasonable efforts to ensure the prizes are delivered within 30 days. Prizes may take two to three weeks for delivery.
- Participant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator(s) and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator(s) upon receipt.
- Participant Tweet(s) must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Participant Tweet(s) must not disparage the Sponsor, Administrator(s) or any other person or party affiliated with the Twitter party;
- Participant Tweet(s) must not (in the sole discretion of the Administrator(s)) contain any: inappropriate, distasteful, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, libelous or slanderous materials or language;
- Participant Tweet(s) must not contain: materials or language promoting hatred, racism, bigotry or harm against any group or individual or which promotes discrimination based on gender, religion, race, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- Participant Tweet(s) must not contain materials or language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province or state where Participant Tweet(s) is / are created;
- The Administrator(s) and the Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected tweets, twitter party documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer systems or servers, software problems or bandwidth, or connection issues on the internet or on any website and therefore assume no liability for damage to Participant’s or any person’s computer or device, resulting from participating in the Twitter party or promotion. Administrator(s) or Sponsor may conduct investigations related to the Twitter party, and Participants agree to cooperate in this respect.
- Participants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and by the decisions of the Administrator(s) and Sponsor, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.
Spread the word! Add this image on Pinterest to let your friends know about the party!