A JELL-Oh Face is the expression you make when you taste something so delicious, so pleasantly fun and so unexpected that you can’t contain yourself. It’s written all over your face! THAT’S a JELL-Oh Face!
Nothing serves up a better “JELL-Oh” moment than enjoying something as delicious as a JELL-O Refrigerated Pudding or Mousse Temptation and then finding out they’re all 130 calories or less!
JELL-O wants to see your best JELL-Oh Face, and invites you to join in the fun by visiting Facebook.com/JELLOCanada and using the JELL-Oh Face app to share your photo and receive a product coupon!
JELL-O Fun Facts
- JELL-O was patented in 1845 and the first JELL-O recipe book was published in 1904!
- The JELL-O song (you know the one —- J-E-L-L-O!) made its debut in 1934.
- JELL-O now comes in various flavours and varieties including JELL-O Jelly Powders, JELL-O Mouse Temptations,JELL-O Refrigerated Puddings, JELL-O Instant Pudding, JELL-O Cooking Puddings, by JELL-O and many more!
Be sure to check out our yummy JELL-O
contest here and enter for a chance to win one of 3 amazing JELL-O gift baskets, filled with JELL-O products! The giveaway has now ended, congratulations to our winners!
Looking for some fun and super easy dessert ideas? Here are 5 classics you can make with JELL-O!
These are do-it-yourself desserts with JELL-O Mousse Temptations in Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Indulgence or Crème Caramel Mousse Temptations.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
4 – 125 mL mason jars
4 cups of your favourite JELL-O Mousse Temptation or JELL-O Refrigerated Pudding flavours
Topping Inspiration: Oreo Cookie pieces, White Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Corn, Cool Whip Whipped Topping, fresh fruit and shredded coconut
- Divide JELL-O Mousse Temptation or JELL-O Refrigerated Pudding between mason jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange toppings in bowls.
- Serve and let guests Kraft their favourite Temptations dessert.
Easy to make sugar cookies get a colourful twist thanks to Raspberry, Lime, Berry Blue and Tropical Twist Pineapple OrangeJELL-O.
Makes 1 ½ dozen
Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cook Time: 6 minutes, Total time: 30 minutes
¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar, divided
1 – 3oz packages JELL-O Jelly Powder (Raspberry, Lime, Berry Blue, and Tropical Twist Pineapple Orange)
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Optional: coloured sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter, ½ cup granulated sugar and your favourite JELL-O Jelly Powder flavour.
- Beat in one egg at a time. Beat in vanilla. Add the flour to the large mixing bowl and mix completely.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. Roll through remaining granulated sugar. Arrange dough 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass. Sprinkle with coloured sugar if desired and press down lightly.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool completely.
Dulce de Leche and Oreo JELL-O Refrigerated Puddings served in chocolate cups are a sweet and elegant finish to any meal!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
4 chocolate cups (available in the confection aisle at all major grocery stores)
2 cups Créme Caramel Jell-O Mousse Temptation or Oreo JELL-O Refrigerated Puddings
Raspberries for garnish
- Divide Crème Caramel JELL-O Mousse Temptation or Oreo JELL-O Refrigerated Pudding between chocolate cups.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Summer citrus packed with delicious Lemon, Tropical Twist Fruit Fiesta and Orange JELL-O!
Makes 4-6 fruit wedges
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Setting Time: 8-10 hours
1 –3oz box each Lemon, Lime and Orange JELL-O Jelly Powder
2 limes, halved
2 lemons, halved
2 oranges, halved
1 muffin tin
*Scoop out the flesh of the citrus and discard. Rinse citrus under cold water and dry.
- For easy filling, arrange citrus halves on the muffin tin.
- Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into each of the JELL-O flavours until crystals are dissolved.
- Fill the citrus halves with JELL-O Jelly Powder.
- Place muffin tin with citrus in the fridge until completely set, about 8 hours.
- Slice each half into 3-4 wedges and serve.
A deliciously fun way to add a dash of colour to your favourite cake!
Makes 1 cake
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 4 ½ hours
1 box cake mix (including eggs, oil and butter/margarine)
Cool Whip Whipped Topping
2 -3oz boxes of JELL-O Jelly Powder (Strawberry, Berry Blue, Orange or Cherry)
Optional: Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate for drizzle
- Place each of 2 baked 9-inch round cake layers, top-sides up, in clean 9-inch round baking pans. Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Stir boiling water into combined 2 pkg. (85 g each) JELL-O Jelly Powder in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour evenly over cake layers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Dip one of the cake pans in warm water 10 sec. and unmold onto serving plate. Spread with 1 cup of the whipped topping. Unmold second cake layer; carefully place on first cake layer.
- Frost top and side of cake with remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Decorate as desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
For more recipe ideas, visit KraftCanada.com